Unblacklist request to Punalutku
Involved

I am the person in question, the one you're accusing of breaking "FearRP". Firstly, you took my vehicle without a valid reason. However, I needed my vehicle for RP and just wanted it back. You're lucky you did not have a ban request. Secondly, the base you were in, which had high walls, you did not own all the doors too. I was previously doing RebelRP with an IRL friend and he still owned the garage door, breaking another rule. I started to run and get my vehicle out of your base and then once I was running you pull the Crowbar or Knife out, therefore FearRP not applying. You seem to accuse me of attempted CDM, but that is no way the case. I was merely avoiding getting RDM'd. You then proceeded to slash your knife in a manner which looked vicious. You then killed me and this is where Rickets got involved, he then handed out the punishment and here we are now. If you firmly believe I broke FearRP and have evidence of me "doing so" then you can always post a ban request. If I did break FearRP that is not a reason for your unblacklist, that is Backseat Admin at best.

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist request to Punalutku - by Punalutku - 11-27-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: Unblacklist request to Punalutku - by Temar - 11-27-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Unblacklist request to Punalutku - by Suarez - 11-27-2014, 07:33 PM