Unban Request
Your name: Panzer

Your ban ID: 55968

Banned by: [FL:M] SirCrow

Reason: 'Racism'

Involved: Myself and a good friend on the server; Trains.

Why we should unban you: 
There's a large number of reason, but firstly, it is important to note the correct definition of racism:
"Racism consists of both prejudice and discrimination based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples. It often takes the form of social actions, practices or beliefs, or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities. It may also hold that members of different races should be treated differently." - Source, Wikipedia.

Alright, so firstly, it was nothing to do with the member of staff whatsoever. A good friend and RP buddy of mine (Trains) private messaged me with a bit of satirical humor;
'sup mofuoaka'
This is not uncommon. Purposely spelling poorly, using poor use of grammar and using offensive language in a non-offensive way is something we all know is quite funny.
I decided to respond with a satirical sense of humor as well, thinking nothing of it.
"sup ma niga"
Again, not the intentional use of poor spelling, grammar, etc.
The member of staff mentioned was spying on private messages that had nothing to do with an admin situation or potential breakage of the rules. Furthermore, racism, as mentioned before, is the act of using direct action to discriminate or harm a certain race, ethnicity, etc.
I do not know my friend's race, however, I certainly know he wasn't offended as his next private message was one inviting me to a Passive roleplay.
TL;DR:
Banned for light-hearted humour in private message by a spying administrator. None of the two parties involved (myself, Trains) were uncomfortable, offended or deterred from playing on the server as a result of the private messages.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Jinkees! - 11-22-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Unban Request - by SirCrow - 11-22-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Jinkees! - 11-22-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Jinkees! - 11-22-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - by JackZ - 11-22-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Trains - 11-23-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Jinkees! - 11-24-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Unban Request - by SirCrow - 11-24-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Jinkees! - 11-24-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Unban Request - by SirCrow - 11-24-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Jinkees! - 11-24-2014, 05:57 PM