Unfair Ban By Enzyme
Posted with permission from Enzyme
Since crash logs are not made from a GPU crash, you can actually check via the event logger built into Windows, which logs every error/crash you are ever given. Here are the steps todo so -

1) Navigate to control panel, set the view to small icons and click Administrative Tools.
[Image: 6ROOlJY.jpg]

2) Click on event viewer, open it.
[Image: AWcA6xm.jpg]

3) Wait for it to load, then click on the dropdown Custom Views, then click Administrative Events (may have to double click it).
[Image: i3IIKTn.png]

4) Now look on the right hand side and click "Find"
[Image: MK0sEso.png]

5) The find box now shows, type in your GPU (graphics card) name, in your case it is NVIDIA, so enter that. I have used AMD for mine since I use a AMD card, but as stated you would type NVIDIA.
[Image: 4ByqhR4.png]

6) Now keep clicking the "Find Next" button until you find one that says Warning, with the source as "display". See image below for example (please remember yours will say NVIDIA and not ADM)
[Image: 55C8wux.png]

7) Now find the one with the date of when your driver crashed, you might need to keep clicking Find Next until you find the right crash. If you have any troubles with doing this, please send me a forum PM and I can assist you via TeamViewer.
Kind Regards,
Wood.

Messages In This Thread
Unfair Ban By Enzyme - by [FL:RP] Enigma98 - 09-20-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Unfair Ban By Enzyme - by Enzyme - 09-20-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Unfair Ban By Enzyme - by [FL:RP] Enigma98 - 09-20-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Unfair Ban By Enzyme - by Wood - 09-20-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Unfair Ban By Enzyme - by Enzyme - 09-21-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Unfair Ban By Enzyme - by Enzyme - 09-21-2014, 07:42 PM