Ban request on GrowingUpper ( Propkiller and Hacker)
to Be honest i said okay okay cause i didnt hear what u said and i do this usually .. so i ignored you and runned away .. i dont even also understand what hacker means ..what did i hack ? man i was sitting next to 2 other people and someone propkilled one of them .. then i runned and found you and told you that your propkilled this guy cause u were suspiciously running away from the dead citizen .. i followed and u told me that that thing and i didnt hear .. i just answered an okay okay cause i didnt hear and aslo didnt care a lot of the dead citizen cause we are not exaclty friends ..we are arguing a lot .. and u saw my funny voice right ? that means i wasnt talking seriously anyway.

yes please check the logs and you will see i never spawn any chair .. please check the logs and tha guy who dissapeared i swear it wasnt me .. i came after when i saw u running .. at the moment u open the players menu

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on GrowingUpper ( Propkiller and Hacker) - by Asylum - 09-05-2014, 07:47 PM