Unban request
Your name: TroubledTroll

Your ban ID: 53148

Banned by: [FL] Burnett

Reason: Breaking NLR

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I was firstly RDM'd pretty obviously outside Nexus, as my job was an officer. I was tranq'd and then killed by 'Tyler'. Okay i spawn back at nexus and know i cannot go outside because my death scene was outside nexus, until i saw the same person (Tyler) pull out a tranquillizer gun then aimed at someone who then hid it, as the law was 'No guns out in public' i had to go arrest him. So, i leave and put him in handcuffs to find that i am being harassed for breaking NLR by EVERYONE around me due to the crime scene AND my death scene being near each other. I put my job and my life on the line for the safety of the citizens to find i am banned. Ever since then Tyler has being using offensive words and breaking rules against me, yet nothing happens to him (not that i am goating). Long story short, this is very unfair as it's my job to crack down thugs and law breakers even when it's outside -- near my death area. (Okay, my death scene wasn't EXACTLY in the same place it was actually some distance away) I believe i was framed and you were somewhat lied to get me banned as Tyler clearly doesn't like me at all -- and the people surrounding me was his friends (probably).

Thanks,
Mr TroubledTroll

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by TroubledTroll - 09-01-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Unban request - by Burnett - 09-01-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Unban request - by Haazey - 09-02-2014, 10:25 AM