Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd
First of all, You lie in the courthouse, How dont you know my language if you and your friend, Orion, Are from the same country as me, You spoke hebrew with me a couple of times so cut the crap.
You never said that you dont want protection, You kept saying "You cant raid me im the new president" and kept walking past us, Even when we had gun pointed at you, You kept ignoring us and walking past us.
And i didnt kill you because you refused, I killed you because you kept ignoring me and Manbon and that pissed me off, I didnt wanna kill you i tried to scare you by pulling out a weapon but i guess that if someone aim a weapon on you, You just ignore it and keep walking away.
You werent building in nexus, The only time you were building was when you pasted a dupe and thats it. You walked out.
Every thing you are saying here above is a total lie,
First of all why dont you say where you from,
And dont act like a big boy on me "God damn stop with that bullshit", Behaind the computer every one can say those words, Say them face to face to show how man you are.

Regards
DoDiDoFTW / Jizes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd - by DoDiDoFTW - 08-29-2014, 11:38 AM