Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
Quote:Believe it or not, there is no conspiracy. I already stated that and im still 100% sure there is no conspiracy. I completely agreed with Floodify but he still attacked me, not exactly sure why but whatever. Get out of your head there is a conspiracyWink

Well maybe there is no conspiracy but why did that happent then:

Day 1: actor posts abuse thread on venom
Day 2: actor receives permanent ban for double accounting
Day 3: actor receives permanent forum suspension with a vague sounding reason.

Is that really coincidence like floodify said? It's just toooo smelly, something is not right there. Well Actor clearly told in one post (here is the picture: [Image: actor_by_ghandifloss-d7sbz7q.png])

that he was hacked and evrything was OK until that happent, other day he was just BANNED but before that was evrything OK with his other account and REASON was lying in courthouse which he didnt do...I dont understand them but i see conspiracy there. Explain me and maybe i will belive that there is no conspiracy. AND he shouldnt be banned here cause of one thing: Soulripper clearly allowed him to use other account there. Well that's how i understood that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included] - by jfd13 - 07-28-2014, 03:58 PM