Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
I find it weird people are focussing this so much around actor. When actor wrote his "introduction thread" it was very clear this player would show up a couple of times, i ignored it and continued lurking on the forums. But my point is, if this exact situation would have happened to another player i think the same attention would have been drawn.

As for my opinion on the topic:
I followed the abuse case and the UBR of actor. In my opinion actor had a case with his abuse thread, not a big one, but from what i was able to see/read Venom was promoting aggresive RP as an representative of the server that discourages aggresive RP. A while later actor received his permaban for double accounting. And this was actually a huge surprise for me, since his introduction thread was up for a while now and no action was taken. It was clear in the UBR that it was a lost case for actor, he saw too many conspiracies and the UBR was closed (too?) Quickly. But what me surprised even more was his ban from the forums. And this, exactly this action to ban him from the forums was atleast unfavorable timing. Banning players who are accusing admins with the reason "creating shady stories" brings up questions because it sounds very very fishy, if you like it or not. Actor is in no way able to continue to accuse venom now, even if his ban of double accounting was just i think banning him from the forums was a mistake.

I find the entire story fishy. I dont think there is a conspiracy but the administrative team shouldnt act so surprised since they could have seen those accusations coming after this event.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • jfd13

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included] - by Baskingner - 07-28-2014, 10:01 AM