Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
How people think an admins day is:

As Doom said, there is actually no conspiracy around Act0r. He's not special in any way, and he's not the first nor the last person to be banned for a case like this. I've spoken to act0r quite a few times on Steam before he was banned. We've had several friendly conversations together, and we've also played together ingame. I dealt with his case as an administrator, not as a friend or whatever. You guys should try to view this case without being biased towards Act0r in any way.

Some of you guys are very happy to make up conspiracies with little no no evidence to back up what you're saying.
You're using a steam-chat as evidence, which is hardly any evidence at all. A steam-chat is not evidence in a case like this and does not even represent a percentage of the case and "our" view. This was a non-official Steam-conversation where I didn't have to be 100% objective nor informative because the case was already dealt with as I said in the chat.

You guys need to realize that what I do as an admin is often not popular. I'll hand the mic to MC Einstein to share something about how it is being an admin:
Quote:
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”

― Albert Einstein
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 6 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • GRiiM, Kpred, Link, Blurr, Bowiii, Greed^

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included] - by Enzyme - 07-26-2014, 05:39 PM