[Bug] Can not spawn Goverment Vehicles
Exclamation 
Bug Description:I can not currently spawn any vehicle listed under the Government Vehicle tab. It gives the message: "You can not spawn your vehicle here!" when-ether I try to spawn a Government Vehicle. I am pointing at the road when I attempt to spawn the Vehicle, I have tried it on many different spots but it will still not allow me to spawn it. I have attempted to spawn my normal car (Golf MKII) and it does WORK. So as far as I know this is a problem with Government Vehicles. I have tried, Ambulance, Police Cruiser and Firetruck with no success. I do not currently have a vehicle or government job blacklist. I have tried disconnecting and rejoining, restarting Garry's Mod and restarting my Computer, but I have had no success.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons; what am I supposed to do with these? Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down with the lemons!"
-Cave Johnson

Messages In This Thread
[Bug] Can not spawn Goverment Vehicles - by Lamarr the Headcrab - 04-19-2014, 03:09 AM