Venom Abuse thread.
(03-10-2014, 09:49 PM)Venom Wrote: Yes I let you explain your story, now if I banned you straight off that wouldn't be fair huh? But I listened to you for a good 5 minutes and the reasons you came up for raiding was that, you and your friend got arrested. That isn't a valid reason to try and raid and kill the president at all. Also, for your information, you are not required to yell in advert that you are raiding and things like that as this is not DarkRP and the rules are different.
(03-10-2014, 09:34 PM)Cyaddd Wrote: Then he started asking me my reasons for my raid. I told him my reasons for the raid and he said I should have used OOC to tell them I'm about to raid instead of advert. Now, this is where I got confused. I said I assumed it would be Meta-Game as OOC is out of character chat right? So then, /advert Is IC, which means you're going to tell them that you're raiding, If I told them OOC, they must not know a single thing about it IC.

I said it would not be metagaming as if it was a random raid, that would be against the rules and IC there are no rules besides laws. So you would have to explain your reason in OOC for the raid which you didn't.

Oh yes, it's easy to explain the reason for the raid while I'm being shot at, arrested and flown away with by the admin.

And in what aspect is that not a valid reason? Put your eyes in the RP, you spent 5 lonely years in prison with no one else but your friend. When you bust out, you wouldn't want revenge on those who brought this upon you? As for yelling in advert, I said that I am coming for you president and I shall have my revenge. As you can see, keeping the roleplay well in line. I don't see anybody else complaining about this either than the one person who cried when he didn't listen and got killed, so care to explain that FearRP for me? Or how about telling me what I did to deserve this ban. As I stated, it wasn't RDM. So what was it? An invalid reason for a raid? As I stated, it's quite a valid reason and considering people used to raid because of taxes, I see nothing wrong here.

Messages In This Thread
Venom Abuse thread. - by Cyaddd - 03-10-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Venom Abuse thread. - by Venom - 03-10-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Venom Abuse thread. - by Cyaddd - 03-10-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Venom Abuse thread. - by Venom - 03-10-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Venom Abuse thread. - by Cyaddd - 03-10-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Venom Abuse thread. - by Venom - 03-10-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Venom Abuse thread. - by Cyaddd - 03-10-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Venom Abuse thread. - by Venom - 03-10-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Venom Abuse thread. - by Cyaddd - 03-11-2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Venom Abuse thread. - by Eisenhorn - 03-11-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Venom Abuse thread. - by Killjoy - 03-11-2014, 07:29 AM