Admin Abuse
(12-30-2013, 03:52 PM)theinkbird Wrote: so i told the admin that it was bad not to mention he didn't own the doors.

I mostly stopped reading there.

I told you countless of times. He owned both of the buildings Doors.

He asked me if he wanted to set up a hospital RP in the middle of the 2 buildings. I told him, "Build your hospital here and call me back when its done, if it looks worthy I'll allow it."

While he was building he had a "Construction INC" sign in the front of the build, letting people know that he was building.

Once he was done I looked around and it was pretty well made.

Now yes he was blocking the entrance to both of the buildings, BUT, he owned both doors to said buildings. Since the buildings wern't in use from most of the time I was on, to him calling me about building there, I told him he can keep the build as I rather have a good RP in the middle right there. Then having 2 vacant buildings not being put to any use.

If any one wanted to use the building anyways, all he had to do was remove the walls blocking the doors and either sell or give someone the keys to the doors.

(12-30-2013, 03:52 PM)theinkbird Wrote: He said that i talk to much BTW when i came back when he picked me up and put me at the AM/PM. As this is the admins dupe, he then gave the dupe to a player.

We argued for a good 20 to 30 mins about the subject and I told you everything I'm said on my response on the top quote. I moved you out of the way because everyone that wasn't in the RP was just gathering around because of a player and a admin arguing in the middle of town. I was being nice, and WASTING most of my time helping Demonichell fix his building because he crashed in mid RP and told me to save his build before it was gone. So I was wielding everything and trying to get at least the walls duped.

But as I was saying, I moved you because I told everyone who wasn't in the RP to please move out of the way as they were just standing around. And you, you kept arguing with me after the fact I was done talking to you, kept talking. I told you times to please move yourself from the area as I'm trying to finish up fixing the building for his RP. You wouldn't move and kept talking, I grabbed you and moved you to the AM/PM so I didn't have to hear you.

Quote:Video coming up ^^ Also in the begging you can see How ink and a securety guard failrps Ink hires a securety guard as paramedic to kill a Mikey for "Scamming" him While mikey was doing hes job he gave mikey 300 dollars and said hes scamming and not giving me the building and yeah just watch the video Itl be up soon. and the check logs from 3;20 belgium time Around that Yesterday

Here's the video that Demonic hell is taking about. He had video footage but put it in the bin on this computer and deleted it. He got it recovered but the file was messed up and wouldn't edit in any video editor. He gave the raw footage to me and I edited it to the part where you tried to RDM me. Notice I didn't do anything because I thought you were joking around, cause well people do that with admins at times. But looking at this video you were not joking around and didn't even notice I was an admin until I flew away. So you my good sir tried to commit RDM on me by hiring a Security Guard to kill me. Which is Hitman RP, you also fail RP'ed at your job by doing so. Thats 2 strikes. I also even told you, which is hard to see in this chat that he owned both doors and I was allowing it. You also lying that I owed you 300$ for the dup to hire that Security Guard AND lying in this admin abuse thread is strikes 3 and 4. I believe the other admins have more then enough proof to dismiss this case and grant you and that Security Guard a lovely Ban.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]

Messages In This Thread
Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Burnett - 12-30-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by theinkbird - 12-30-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by Demonic - 12-30-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Admin Abuse - by MikeyTheFox - 12-31-2013, 01:22 AM