Modarator abuse (Enzyme)
Name:MightyOne

Time/Date:8 gmt

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:31154034

Name of Administrator:Doctor_Enzyme

Evidence:no evidence but i think he will tell all the trush

Hello team ..of course i dont like to post threads in admin abuse threads because they make me have a bad image to the admin i am reporting but because of the abuse, i lost my car and my fishing rode .. ok so ..thats how it started ..i was on v2p server and i was going as a 'normal' man to catch some fishies .. then 3 citzines appeared with weapons ..shot me one bullet (without a reason ) and they tied me up ..they told me to get in a box so i did (because they were aiming at me ) i called the admin ..but he didnt do something about what they did on me (random tie up , random shoot ).. they just let them to kill me by thorwning me in the box to the lake .. (i suffered and then lost my fishing rod ) anyway ..when i die after 7 .20 mins i went back to lake and i couldnt found my car ..one of the 3 citizens told me that they proppushed it to the lake .. so i called the admin many many times ..each time was about 4 mins before the other ..(not spamm ) he just ignored me all the time ( i know it because he was talking in ooc -_-) i was talking to him that the y propushed my car to lake and i need help and he didnt come ..he was cointuie to type in ooc /..thats bad ..i hate it so much when he allowed me to rdm me and ignore me ...

Messages In This Thread
Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by Asylum - 07-08-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by Enzyme - 07-08-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by Asylum - 07-08-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by DoomDude1 - 07-08-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by Asylum - 07-08-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by DoomDude1 - 07-08-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by Asylum - 07-08-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: Modarator abuse (Enzyme) - by Killjoy - 07-08-2013, 06:51 PM