Unban Request mg_sw and alexwizad7788
Name: mg_sw alexwizad7788

Ban ID: (mg_sw) 32657 (alexwizad7788) 32656

Banned by: (mg_sw and alexwizad7788) [FL] Adman

Reason (mg_sw)Ban Request 32602 Approved - "Prop-minging. FailRP, swinging around a floating chair. Prior prop offence." (alexwizad7788)Ban Request 32602 Approved - "Prop-minging. Swinging around a floating chair."

Involment: mg_sw alexwizad7788 (unknown Citizen) (unknown Pressident)

Why should we get an unban?: The times were exatriated a long way. We didnt think about the rules becasue it didnt say in i dont say that didnt break it, just that we didnt think about "FailRP". The admin who banned was there when we left so he could lisetn to our part of the story! If we knew that it was against the rules, we would not do that, as we know, no one was offended and we are very sorry and we will NOT do it again, please unban us,

P.S alex cant do this because he cant make an acount and he is my friend who got banned because of me, if you going to ban me, unban him!
What you were doing was clearly against the rules, minging with a chair you had set to float and then using it to boost someone all the way up the Nexus. Amidst a whole host of failing, you too were caught on video and suspended accordingly.

Appeal denied.