Passive Only Hours
(10-07-2012, 11:16 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: - Support, PassiveRP should not be forced but been done at own initiative.

Ask yourself if it will be done on its own initiative without Temar's script forcing to Passive RP

It will most likely happen: never
- Support. A lot of players are here mainly for agressive RP, which means we can't just force them to do something else.
I have to agree with the staff here, it would be nice to have total passive roleplay at times but if we have to sacrifice our freedoms then is it worth it?

I myself am an extremely passive player, but now and again I would much rather just do a little Mafia/Rebel or even SS roleplay and perhaps be a little violent.
(10-07-2012, 11:29 AM)StillAlive Wrote: - Support. A lot of players are here mainly for agressive RP, which means we can't just force them to do something else.

It can only be applied to one server. If people are only there to use weapons then they can move over the other server.
+ support

If I RP I always have a gun ready for possible failers or minges who want to ruin the rp.
Passive meens no agression or guns. Just the Roleplay and the ones doing it.
A RP that is fun to be in, and good.
Moving to approved, this is already done and has been used on multiple occasions
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator