Player Report on TvG|Snipe 4 Life ! *BE*
Video 
Name of player: TvG|Snipe 4 Life ! *BE*

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48506178

Time in GMT: 11:27 (hope thats the right one)

Server: v33x

Summary: I was gonna buy his Audi for 160k, and when i gave the money the server started lagging and crashed.
The server went up again 1 min after, but he did not get online.
This is not a report on him, because i do not believe he was going to scam me, although he had some problems giving me the car.
I would just like to get the 160k taken from him, and get my 160k back.
Thanks. (i dont know where to post this, if its not here, sorry).

Evidence:: http://youtu.be/PrfwUUixqSE
Player had transferred the Audi to me because he had to go offline. He said that he was unable to transfer the car to you because of the fact that he had his own car out (which prevented him from giving the car) and he had also stated that the server went offline (crashed), not too sure because I was not on at that time. 

I tried adding you on steam to arrange a transfer but you did not respond, so if you are online I can hop on the server and give it to you.

Let me know what server you are on and I can get this vehicle to you
(12-31-2014, 01:08 AM)Nevy Wrote: Player had transferred the Audi to me because he had to go offline. He said that he was unable to transfer the car to you because of the fact that he had his own car out (which prevented him from giving the car) and he had also stated that the server went offline (crashed), not too sure because I was not on at that time. 

I tried adding you on steam to arrange a transfer but you did not respond, so if you are online I can hop on the server and give it to you.

Let me know what server you are on and I can get this vehicle to you
-------------------

Okay, thats great, thanks a lot.
I did not get any friend request on Steam from you, try to add "Moët and Chandon" without " ofc.
I cant find you on Steam. :/
You can add Nevy on Steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nevinator8/

Well, since you've already sorted this out, I guess I'll just move this to denied. 
 Zecon
not an Administrator