Unban request for Pinhead Larry
Your name: Pinhead Larry

Your ban ID: 40537

Banned by:[/b] [FL] beflok

Reason: 'Firing randomly as an sru after I told him not to'

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: I was walking around as an sru and had lots of lag. I lag clicked into the air once, and I was instantly banned by [FL] beflok with no warning or anything whatsoever, I think I should be unbanned as it was an accident and really it did not hurt anybody. This is why I believe I should be unbanned.
(12-06-2013, 09:04 AM)Vaerus Wrote: Your name: Pinhead Larry

Your ban ID: 40537

Banned by:[/b] [FL] beflok

Reason: 'Firing randomly as an sru after I told him not to'

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: I was walking around as an sru and had lots of lag. I lag clicked into the air once, and I was instantly banned by [FL] beflok with no warning or anything whatsoever, I think I should be unbanned as it was an accident and really it did not hurt anybody. This is why I believe I should be unbanned.

Dont act innocent you are lying for one. You came up to us at KFC shot in the air and I told you guns are not toys. You then told me to calm down which was not smart. Then I figured you would continue firing wildly in the air so I followed you and caught you red handed shooting again in the air with a M4 this time. You are just unhappy with the result because you got caught.

Take responsibility for your actions.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!