Meteor's Unban request- Drogas
Your name: Meteor

Your ban ID: 40152

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: 'Randomly stealing cars

Involved: Me (meteor) and my friend Snapplejar.

Why we should unban you: I believe it was an un-fair ban and the admin did not understand the full story before banning me. I found a random car with my friend, unlocked as someone had already broke into it and the police were after him. We quickly lept and got the car for a joke and took it back to our place. We were about to pm the owner of the car to tell him what happened and that the car was in safe hands. We are terribly sorry, but we were going to give the car back and we were not driving around in it, or crashing or anything like that.

The ban is only for 1 day, but I am a regular player and I love the server. I do not think this is necessary. The admin did not understand the fully story and we cannot help this. I am an honest well-being and really like roleplaying on this server!

Regards,

Meteor Smile
-
Meteor (rep)
You took the car.

If you were going to return it why didnt you just pm him on the spot where you found the car?
(11-29-2013, 04:29 PM)Drogas Wrote: You took the car.

If you were going to return it why didnt you just pm him on the spot where you found the car?

We took the car but not to steal it. It was already unlocked and the owner wasn't in sight. I didn't think to pm him there, I guess I just wasn't thinking straight :c. I'm really sorry, and just eager to get playing back again with my friends. This will not happen again and I haven't been thinking straight at all these past few days. I think it's because I spend all my night playing it haha Wink. I am sorry, as I say, this won't happen again. This is the only rp and gmod server I like playing. I wish I hadn't done it in the first place and I really regret it now, Drogas, sorry.
Cheers,

Meteor
-
Meteor (rep)
Quote: We quickly lept and got the car for a joke and took it back to our place.
that sentence pretty much says it all ... Random
And it was.

Denied