Overkill
Exclamation 
6004 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:1:32173044 RDM,SS Abuse,Relogging to get car back
6 days, 23 hours
[FL]BlackDog[BB][SGC]

Isn't this a LITTLE overkill?
1. I was a criminal
2. I decided to attack to the base, because I was frustrated to that people get mad (rdm, driving crazy) because they took our contra.
3. If we logged out the contra didn't dissapear.
4. I took my car back by relogging because they shot me cos' I didn't understand that they were doing "GOOD" and I was trying to get my contra back.

I'm not trying to say that I didn't do something wrong. I'm trying to say that your decide to my ban time is little overkilling.

AND why the hell you did even take our contra and you file them to that base? Why didn't you just destroy them?
(01-04-2012, 02:30 AM)naKED Wrote: 6004 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:1:32173044 RDM,SS Abuse,Relogging to get car back
6 days, 23 hours
[FL]BlackDog[BB][SGC]

Isn't this a LITTLE overkill?
1. I was a criminal
2. I decided to attack to the base, because I was frustrated to that people get mad (rdm, driving crazy) because they took our contra.
3. If we logged out the contra didn't dissapear.
4. I took my car back by relogging because they shot me cos' I didn't understand that they were doing "GOOD" and I was trying to get my contra back.

I'm not trying to say that I didn't do something wrong. I'm trying to say that your decide to my ban time is little overkilling.

AND why the hell you did even take our contra and you file them to that base? Why didn't you just destroy them?

Your ban is a combined mix of 3 things you did wrong over your time on the server.

1.You reloged to get your car back after i TOOK IT FROM YOU, big no no

2. Your breaking into places as an SS for no reason, big no no

3. You ran into the DEA HQ after you had left SS "Using previous information gained as an SS Agent" to rush in when we opened the door and kill somone in the strongroom and attempted to blow up all the contra "Yours included", upon you dieing, you left

This 1 week was not just for a single act, it built up to this point

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(01-04-2012, 02:35 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Your ban is a combined mix of 3 things you did wrong over your time on the server.

1.You reloged to get your car back after i TOOK IT FROM YOU, big no no

2. Your breaking into places as an SS for no reason, big no no

3. You ran into the DEA HQ after you had left SS "Using previous information gained as an SS Agent" to rush in when we opened the door and kill somone in the strongroom and attempted to blow up all the contra "Yours included", upon you dieing, you left

This 1 week was not just for a single act, it built up to this point

1. When did you took my car? I don't even remeber. And explain sametime WHY did you take it?

2. I knocked five times and ask that would you come open. Nobody answers so I picklock the door and go in to tell what I did have to say.

3. I didn't get any information as an SS Agent. And I had HELPERS at my attack. Stealing a car was a thing to get you out. I didn't even watch whos contra I was shooting. Just were trying to help people. And I left because I paniced a little bit.
First we caught you stealing money from our strongroom as an SS.

Secondly, you attacked us after we told you to leave when you broke into our DEA base with a lockpick, also as an SS.

Thirdly, you got your car taken away because you purposely drove recklessly eventually ramming into a convoy and driving away.

Fourthly, you broke NLR by using information you gained as the SS to raid us. (Without even yelling raid.)

Thank you for your time though.
- Denied