Unban Request
Thumbs Up 
Your name: Hudson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103207284

Your ban ID: 72940

Banned by: [FL] Pear

Reason: Breaking FearRP.

Involved: Cannot recall as there was a lot of police officers.

Why we should unban you: I don't really know what I was banned for - because when SRU told me to get out of my car, I positioned the car side-ways so I could jump out and aquire cover from Raptor - which I died. I managed to get my galil out when I was out of his sight and fire at him - then flee down the road. Eventually four officers caught up with me as I ran into a supermarket where I was eventually chased down and tased, then banned - which I don't understand.

The SRU had no direct sight towards me, therefore I took the chance to get away.
You pulled out a gun while under gunpoint, simple.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I didn't though, I'm not sure you read the actual unban request - plus you have no permission to write on this unban request at all.
(08-01-2016, 09:26 PM)Hudson Wrote: I didn't though, I'm not sure you read the actual unban request - plus you have no permission to write on this unban request at all.

He saw the situation or was involved, that gives him the permission to write it down here.
I was the sru officer in question. I stopped this man and told him to get out of the car under gun point, he complied, then he started to run off so i switched to tazers to taze him, He turned and killed me. Then the next time I see him he went through a red light so i pulled him over. got him out by gun point and then he turns around and shoots me dead. Both times I had sight of him from the second before the got out of the car and i always had him at gun point when i got him out the car. He broke fearRP twice
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Point taken,
Denied.

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]