Unblacklist
Your name: SuperSaiyan

Your blacklist ID: 27096

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86353934

Reason: Mass RDM, Mass team-killing

Staff member who blacklisted you: ACP [FL] ZedsDead

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
Hello and thanks for take time on reading this unblacklist request. First i am going to say sorry for teamkilling because i didnt really know if i could teamkill as i felt jafro and lulu only went after us. I know i was wrong and i really want a new chance as i am going to play with my friends and they have told me all the rules now so i really wont do it again. I was blacklisted for more than 4 days and i would really do anything that you tell me to and if u get me lulu and jafro i will apologize to them as i really really want to be able to use weapons for playing with my friends again and i would really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading this and i am really sorry and i wont do it again and my friends also wont. Thanks.
Please i would really appreciate it. I wont do it again. Thanks.
There is plenty of other roleplay opportunities for you to do without using weaponry. Other players have been banned for months for this sort of rule-breakage. I would be willing to give you the opportunity to get your blacklist shortened if you have 3 hours left on it.

However, there is one condition:
The blacklist will stay on record and if you are ever blacklisted from weapons again for a similar offense your blacklist will be extended by at least a day.
Do you agree to these conditions?
It's been days and we still haven't heard from you.
If you would like to agree with the conditions above, feel free to send a PM to either Avgar or me.

UBLR Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]