Unban Request For RedNinja.
Hello, Fearless Staff I did not wirte this unban request this request is wirtten by RedNinja, I am posting this for him so you wont ban him for double-account( He told me to do so for no doubleaccounting ).

Your Name: RedNinja

Your ban ID:2591

Why Should We Unban you?

Code:
Hello admins, dear friends and fellow players.

A few months ago I was permbanned for dirty talking to s.J.
I believe we can leave it behind us, since he left.

I know that I should of not done that, that is a huge mistake. Regardless, I really appologize s.J. But people change... s.J left, maybe we can try again, and i'll behave.
I am deeply sorry, please, another chance would be great. I really miss playing on the server with my friends, so please, take a while to think about unbanning me.
My ban ID is 2591. I said it and i'll say it again: s.J made a mistake, i didnt crowbar anything, and i didnt lack RP :< Please try and think about unbanning me.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5761
The way this guy Spoke to me once made my decision Permanent, just like his ban, I personally will not let it end.
(10-10-2011, 04:16 PM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: A few months ago I was permbanned for dirty talking to s.J.
I believe we can leave it behind us, since he left.

I know that I should of not done that, that is a huge mistake. Regardless, I really appologize s.J. But people change... s.J left, maybe we can try again, and i'll behave.

Just by saying this you qualified yourself for staying banned.

We don't remove bans because the banning Admin left.
If you are being disrespectful opposite a FL staff member you will probably be opposite others too, just because the guy you insulted is gone doesn't make your behavior right.

I don't know why your ban is permanent, probably because s.J. overdoes his bans sometimes when he is personally involved, so my proposal would be to get rid of the permanent ban and replace it with a ban of a couple of weeks.
Dare to think!
NudelHolz, So thats means hes ban will get replaced for some weeks ?
Kevin Why the Heck do you post here?
It's not allowed to write unban requests for other people.

Denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.