Mr.E Unban request
Your name: Mr.E STEAM_0:1:46346382

Your ban ID: 49489

Banned by: [Fl] Pavilion

Reason: Heavy Vehicle Modification, 7th ban.

Involved: Myself and Pasarus

Why we should unban you: First of all I was only building and testing my contraption of a Golf Gti MKII, I was on my way to the city to show my friend Pasarus my new contraption. I was not planning on keeping it forever, I was only seeing what I could build onto my car. I understand that I broke a rule and I understand that this is wrong. However, I feel that this ban is unjust as I was driving my contraption to the city to show my friend and then the admin and I was also not spoken to first/given a warning before being banned.

I really do not understand why I was given a 7 day ban for my 7th ban as I have not played the server for months. If you checked my bans on the site you will notice that. I would really appreciate it if I was unbanned as I was playing with multiple friends and having fun, I had no intent to cause malicious harm. Also if I am not able to be unbanned because of this, please atleast reduce it to a day as 7 days is a bit over the top. Thanks
I can agree with the statement made my Mr.E
It was simply a contraption to, pass the time of the server and well contra whoring.
First post, probably not the best area but heck i had a few problems Authenticating my account for the forums.

Just backing up a friend so you could call my bias!

Thanks again pals.
You had a huge prop built around the car which was out of control and swinging around, possibly causing lag.

You have more than enough hours to know that's not acceptable and you even said in your unban you knew it was wrong, so why do it?

You broke the rules, and there is no reason for this UBR.
The prop was not swinging wildly as it was attached right up against my car not causing any lag, it was also quite small, I could have built a ship around it if you'd prefer that. I only found out about the no modifications to vehicles after my ban as I checked to see if that is a rule.

My reason behind posting an unban request is to be unbanned, just incase you didn't know that was the case with these.

If you're going to give me a 7 day ban for a rule that hardly anyone knows about as it is rule#7 at the bottom of the list and which also has no positive/boosting effect on the person. Please at least reduce it to a day or something
It's not a rule that hardly anyone knows about.

You have more than enough hours, and therefore this ban is just.

Denied.