Request to make my ban shorter.
Your name: Mees120 STEAM_0:1:63071206

Your ban ID: 46861

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Chair abusing, changing job to avoid RP situation.

Involved: Myselve.

Why we should unban you: First of all, I did change my job to avoid the RP situation, that's just true. But, I did not chair abuse because I was stuck on a couch so I spawned a chair in to get myselve unstuck, but because the chairs work very weird, I spawned ontop of the ceiling so I walked and fell true the ceiling, so I got up with the elevator to ask someone to open the door for me, but when I heard a gun I got scared and ran away before he was going to point a gun at me and maby hostage me. But when I wanted to get out of the elevator somebody pressed the button for the elevator immediately so I had no chance to get out, then I changed my job because I indeed didn't want to take part of the RP situation.

I love playing on Fearless and I don't want to get unbanned because I did change my job to avoid the RP situation but I certainly did not chair abuse.
Why didn't you let yourself out? One buttonclick away from leaving?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well then don't know if it's me but I didn't see a button but okay.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned
There were two buttons with two different doors you could exit from. You made no attempt of leaving and I fail to see why you did what you did if you were innocent.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator