Unban request Robolime09
Unban request Robolime09
Your name: Robolime09

Your ban ID: 46733

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: FailRP and Patrolling as SRU

Involved: Bengalsfan

Why we should unban you: I admit to the failrp however there was a reason to it. First off I was not patrolling. The reason i was out of the nexus was that originally the president was at the MTL building and i was on my way. On the way there my car died on me so i began walking. Bengals was going to meet with the president so he was walking with me. As we were arriving I was told that the President was now at the nexus like normally. After hearing this both of us turned around and walked towards the nexus. When we were almost there I was banned for patrolling and failrp. The failrp came from me asking him to kill me so i could resume RP as I had the whole day. I hope you will respond quickly so i can get back to rp.
I was with him the whole time what he said is absolutely true and then I tried to tell the admin at the time about it and he said I was wrong he was right and all rude so I was rude back and I got banned for 5 months and the admin was venom thank you and plz in ban robolime09
Bengals, under my understanding, you were being rude to Venom. I was involved in this event, and I can point out that the SRU were patrolling at that time.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
You were banned for asking to be killed multiple times as SRU while just walking around the street. You aren't suppose to do that at all.
(03-29-2014, 06:48 PM)Venom Wrote: You were banned for asking to be killed multiple times as SRU while just walking around the street. You aren't suppose to do that at all.

And as I said I was not trying to be out in the street; I crashed my car and didn't feel like repairing the thing so I attempted to walk to where i thought the other SRU and President were and hitch a ride back. I only asked to be killed so that i could avoid walking around as an SRU.
Exactly. "I only asked to be killed so that I could avoid walking around as an SRU"

You aren't suppose to ask to be killed and so on.
(03-30-2014, 01:31 AM)Venom Wrote: Exactly. "I only asked to be killed so that I could avoid walking around as an SRU"

You aren't suppose to ask to be killed and so on.

I understand this and I am sorry for my actions.
Yes unfortunately being sorry doesn't exclude the fact of what you did.

Denied.