Jamessyy Unban
Your name: Jamessyy

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:82009130

Banned by: ([FL] Drogas)

Reason: (Double Accounting)

Involved: (Me and my friend Ciaran! )

Why we should unban you: This is why I should be unbanned, so basically i didn't know there was a rule to double accounting! My friend inboxed my on Facebook saying that i should say in OOC I'm a millionaire and have 2 accounts ( Proof of inbox http://gyazo.com/5a9d9f6eabeb05839d71f098b6ab3a05 ) I didn't know about this rule would be leading me to a ban. I know you shouldn't always listen to your friends! I would just like to say this was a joke that went wrong and please can i be unbanned thankyou very much for your time Jamesyy!

P.S I am being serious when i mean this was a joke, i didnt know about it and my friend says he is fucking sorry to me. Please support me through this Thankyou
"(OOC) Jamessyy: actually i have alot more experience my last account"

And then you are linked to a perm account. Soul© (STEAM_0:0:35207179)
(02-02-2014, 06:24 PM)Drogas Wrote: "(OOC) Jamessyy: actually i have alot more experience my last account"

And then you are linked to a perm account. Soul© (STEAM_0:0:35207179)

Awkward when that is my friends account who got me into this game...
Its awkward how you said you have two accounts while linked to a perm account.
(02-02-2014, 07:48 PM)Drogas Wrote: Its awkward how you said you have two accounts while linked to a perm account.

It's awkward how your youtube is shit and you cant edit and you will never have a following unlike meCheese 27k on fb <3
Denied because of that^.

I was approached on Steam by several players and they told us about what you said in OOC. We both ran your account in the system and we found you to be double-accounting. Your account is linked to another account which happened to be "your friend"? Coincidence? Nah.

Your facebook-"evidence" is hardly evidence as this does not prove your innocence. I can get a friend of mine to say the same thing on a message over Facebook.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator