Unblacklist request
Sad 
Okay so i have been Weapon blacklisted on this server after playing only 2 hours 40 minutes. I have not really played the server much, went on the sever and i was blacklisted for no reason. My name on the server is Mr.Papadopoulos and my steam Id is STEAM_0:0:50279057 have just looked at the at the reason why i was black listed and apparently i was 'hacking' and 'tampering' with game play. Considering i could not hack to save my life I find it hilarious.

Name: MrPapadopoulos
Time/date: 16:43 21st june
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50279057
Blacklisted Job/Tool: All weapons
Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar
Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because City Rp is a good and fun server and i want to enjoy playing without anything holding me back.
you had hack files of some sort installed in your garrys mod folder, this could be a simple lua aim bot / wall hack
(06-21-2013, 04:50 PM)Temar Wrote: you have hack files of some sort installed in your garrys mod folder, this could be a simple lua aim bot / wall hack

How do you know this, if you can tell i would very much like to know what it is. I swear i havn't got any hacks.
This is complete rubbish.
the blacklist is too old and getting the logs will be difficult
its dated - 17:06:38 26 August 2012
so altho I dont know exactly what you had now, fact is tho you did and may even still do, so check you lua folder as thats the main place usually
other than that, punishment for hack isnt eligible for appeal
Denied