Unblacklist
Your name: [WCS] Xikonx

Your blacklist ID: 14910

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39035288

Reason: Trying to run several people over on the dock.

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: First of all, I feel like 2.5 days is way to much to blacklist someone for driving on the dock. Many other people CDM and get measly hours. Second, I was not trying to run anyone over i was trying to fit on the dock and scare away someone who was annoying. I never even hit anyone until the admin picked up my car and through it. I have learned not to drive on the docks.
Thank You,
Xikonx
There were 6 or more people calmly fishing. Then I spot you with your car, trying to run them over.

I was lenient and gave you a blacklist only from vehicles. Also, other people's punishments are of absolutely no concert to you.
The think is that 2 and a half in game days is way to much. Like I said I was NOT TRYING to run them over. I was trying to scare them off and I didn't damage anyone from what I could tell. I am not stupid enough to just run them all over. I was going slowly and trying not to hit anyone.
You were driving back and forth trying to get aligned, the poles were in your way.

Driving vehicles around the dock while there are people there fishing is not acceptable behavior.

Unblacklist request, denied.