Donatur status
Can i transfer all my stuff to my new steam account? + the donator status?
i don't think so

Include a reason as to why.
I got ban in my old steam from purching games/trading/gifting and stuff like that and i cant everytime change my account i cant change everytime friends.. its kinda diffuclty and right now im only in my new steam account cause i cant do anything in the old account i can only play gmod.. and i got gmod in my new steam account so i would like to transfer it .. please.. btw right now im on ban from fearless rp servers until tomorrow

So if it possibol please transfer it to my new main account after my ban will removed..
Someone can answer?
Please close i got new post and new problem.. :/
(06-09-2013, 03:58 PM)ToulPaw Wrote: I got ban in my old steam from purching games/trading/gifting and stuff like that and i cant everytime change my account i cant change everytime friends.. its kinda diffuclty and right now im only in my new steam account cause i cant do anything in the old account i can only play gmod.. and i got gmod in my new steam account so i would like to transfer it .. please.. btw right now im on ban from fearless rp servers until tomorrow

So if it possibol please transfer it to my new main account after my ban will removed..

You lie very badly, none of the stuff you said ban you.