Unblacklist Request: James3000117
Name: James3000117
Time/Date: 17th March 2013, 00:43

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50416447

Admin who blacklisted you: Theo

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I was blacklisted from props for 2 hours as a chair that I had placed in my store for somebody who was AFK to sit on messed up, and killed a few people. This is in no way my fault. To the best of my knowledge, chairs cannot be frozen (but for obvious reasons I'm unable to confirm this) and therefore if the 5 or 6 people who were in the store at the time purposely run into this chair, it will mess up, glitch out and fly around wildly. Again, I'd like somebody to point out how this is my fault. I got a blacklist for a serious offense (propkilling) simply because a prop that I owned was caused to act this way, and not by me. I wasn't even aware at first, until somebody told me in ooc:

(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Giant Pony: sevenfold ur time out chair wt
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] James3000117: It wasn't that chair was it...
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Theomenz brought [FL:RP] James3000117.

I know full well, of course, that this provides no evidence at all, It just shows that I didn't even know that it was my prop.

I hope that the administrative team will take this unblacklist request into consideration, and if it is to be denied, then I thank you for taking the time to review it anyway.

EDIT: Even though the blacklist has expired, that is not the point of this thread. I would rather not have a blacklist on record for something I had no control of.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Just to clarify, you can freeze chairs.

I was sat in the chair posting a ban request as people were pretty much knifing each other, I tab back into game and see someone run into the chair, the chair then got stuck inside of the wall then completely spazzed up, flying everywhere.

James didn't do this on purpose, he didn't even know this was happening.
Lead by example.
Okay. I had tried to freeze one earlier and it didn't work properly so I had assumed they didn't freeze.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
I gave you the blacklist for it had killed 3 people; it began to fly around and outside the shop and killed multiple people.
(03-17-2013, 01:09 AM)James3000117 Wrote: therefore if the 5 or 6 people who were in the store at the time purposely run into this chair, it will mess up, glitch out and fly around wildly.

You must have known that this was a propkill just waiting to happen but you chose to keep the chair (also proven with this statement).

(03-17-2013, 01:09 AM)James3000117 Wrote: (<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] James3000117: It wasn't that chair was it...
(03-17-2013, 06:47 AM)Theomenz Wrote: I gave you the blacklist for it had killed 3 people; it began to fly around and outside the shop and killed multiple people.

You must have known that this was a propkill just waiting to happen but you chose to keep the chair (also proven with this statement).

(03-17-2013, 01:09 AM)James3000117 Wrote: therefore if the 5 or 6 people who were in the store at the time purposely run into this chair, it will mess up, glitch out and fly around wildly.

So what you're saying is that I cannot have a chair placed in my own shop when there are multiple people inside?

(03-17-2013, 01:09 AM)James3000117 Wrote: (<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] James3000117: It wasn't that chair was it...

Again, I said this because somebody had said in OOC that "sevenfold ur time out chair," (leaving the sentence unfinished, I assume they were killed) AKA the chair I had placed in my shop. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known that it was my prop.
Expired.