Unblacklist request
Name:♣ Brian ♣ o==[]::::::::::::::::>

Time/Date:Not sure to be precise all i can say it was about 2 weeks and 3 days or so ago

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:43284168

Admin who blacklisted you:Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:I was banned 2 weeks for (mainly) shooting people from the nexus roof and i understood that and Temar was very reasonable and lowered my ban upon reading my unban request and i have then come back to 10 hour blacklists from all jobs with weapons, (and weapons aswell) and 5 hour blacklists from physgun and toolgun (this is also because a part of my ban was for messing around with a friend and blocking him in a door, i know stupid) and i'm doing my best to get these done but i've done 4 hours of them so far and i'm becomign more and more bored from cityRP as i can't do alot of stuff i used to especially since i had a 2 week ban i think they should be taken away from me, also considering the fact the ban was dropped why weren't my blacklists?

I understand that yes it is my fault i got them for being stupid but i was already punished with a 2 week ban, i don't see how long bans and then long blacklosts are necesarry, thank you for reading.
Expired.