Got permanent ban
Bin4ry, you make an unban request on every single ban you receive, yet you keep breaking the rules.

As Generation has excellently put it, boohoohoo donating does not change the way you have to follow the rules.

By the way, weren't you supposed to turn a new cheek and start over?
Fuck this, setting up Apache 3,Plus,To the idiots treating me like a retard.fuck you,you have no right to do that.So im setting up a d dos client.Most of the admins where dicks to me since the moment i joined.

(01-03-2013, 10:55 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Bin4ry, you make an unban request on every single ban you receive, yet you keep breaking the rules.

As Generation has excellently put it, boohoohoo donating does not change the way you have to follow the rules.

I did.I tried,but how.
So now then your threatening to DDoS server, thanks for the info... bit of a stupid thing to say really, isn't it?
Regards,
aviator
(01-03-2013, 10:57 AM)Bin4ry Wrote: im setting up a d dos client.

Are you trying to attract attention or what? Your mission is completed, now you are a 100% attention whore.
(01-03-2013, 10:57 AM)Bin4ry Wrote: *** this, setting up Apache 3,Plus,To the idiots treating me like a retard.*** you,you have no right to do that.So im setting up a d dos client.Most of the admins where *** to me since the moment i joined.

(01-03-2013, 10:55 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Bin4ry, you make an unban request on every single ban you receive, yet you keep breaking the rules.

I did.I tried,but how.

And this is exactly why you are permanently suspended from the servers, your attitude.

Also, forgive me if I think that your attempts at a DDOS won't harm the server a lot, unless you're a l33t h4xx0r... Which I highly doubt.
User banned.

Thread closed.