boo ;]
Thumbs Up 
i live in norway, im 14 years old, my interests are hockey, basketball, fishing and sitting all day long on my ass in front of the pc with flrp on garrysmodCheese On rp fav. Movies are the fast & furious movies and the avp movies. In roleplaying i think its kinda fun to be driven over or killed once in a while, but if its repeatedly i look at it as rdm and i get real pissed off. If i do, then tell me the reason for doing what you/othrs did and ill usually calm down. Im a reasonable person and i think im mostly fair and riht about whar people have the rights to do.(as long as its not repeatedly). If u drive over me once, ill know if you had the right to do it, and ill accept that. But if ypu do it over and over again on purpose, ill think u've got something against me and ill look at you as an enemy. If you use ur common sense in whats right and whats not, ill might look at you as an alright person and a good rp player. The best rp players are those who dont get upset, but keeps going. I igmit that im unfortunately not that person myself. Just give me the reason and ill let it go.
So now you know that, and it could might get useful if you ever meet me in RP Wink
I see. Since im norwegian, and we cant drive ill will probarly drive over you several times. umm... its not on purpose its just my natural failing skillz in driving.
lawl. yea just tell me what you said after you've done it ;P