MIstER BaNaN Prop Ban
Brick 
Dear Fearless, Skeptical

I have, for no reason, been banned for putting props... I am not sure why. A guy told me it was because I had a lot of kills, but I dont really remember killing many people. Although I was on once with my friend and we "accidentally" killed eachother for fun. He is Bushmast3r, you can ask him.

So please unban me from putting Props, that would be very kind of you.

Thanks in advance, your help is appeciated,
Mister Banan Cheese
And I also need to put props for me and my friend's "Bussiness Cheese we are making a LAN gaming Cafe..
Ok, couple things wrong here,
1. You were prop killing your 'Friend'.
2. You clearly havnt read the rules Becuase you were prop killing your 'Fried' for "Fun"..

I say no unblacklist yet
(11-15-2011, 11:29 AM)Toby Wrote: Ok, couple things wrong here,
1. You were prop killing your 'Friend'.
2. You clearly havnt read the rules Becuase you were prop killing your 'Fried' for "Fun"..

I say no unblacklist yet

Hello,

First of all; thx for answering so quickly.

Secondly Cheese , he is actually my friend... We play all the time and talk together on skype. I did actually read ALL the rules, but I thought tht since he is my friend it wouldnt harm anyone.

Could you please unblacklist me, and I wont do anything. It could be like a trial Tounge

Thanks,
Mister Banan
Hey, we were playing a game together, trying to pass a box and evidently sometimes we killed eachother...

Like he said, trial him. He is a very good rp player and he is one of my close friends! We recently decided to open a LAN gaming room in the rp server but I cant do it alone, so please un ban him Smile
(11-15-2011, 03:57 PM)Mister Banan Wrote: Hello,

First of all; thx for answering so quickly.

Secondly Cheese , he is actually my friend... We play all the time and talk together on skype. I did actually read ALL the rules, but I thought tht since he is my friend it wouldnt harm anyone.

Could you please unblacklist me, and I wont do anything. It could be like a trial Tounge

Thanks,
Mister Banan

Hence you have just given me some infomation that is against the rules - Metagaming, you shall have a 1 day ban.. Do Not Metagame

Closed
Denied