Weapons
Your name: Bob Bobbington

Your blacklist ID: 79074 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:79245098 

Reason: Shooting randomly

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was playing as a citizen with the custom tag of "Shift Roads Co Ltd - Worker". An admin changed their model to a gnome and called "Keemstar" (I don't know which admin) we then had a game to see who could kill keemstar first, I was just shooting at the small gnome and other people were spawning them. Awestruck picked me up and suspended me in the air while people were trying to explain and so was I. I was trying to explain with voice chat but he didn't seem to react, he said it was "FailRP" but I thought it was with a admins permission as they were dressed up as a gnome and we were trying to kill it.
(06-09-2016, 09:18 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: Your name: Bob Bobbington

Your blacklist ID: 79074 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:79245098 

Reason: Shooting randomly

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was playing as a citizen with the custom tag of "Shift Roads Co Ltd - Worker". An admin changed their model to a gnome and called "Keemstar" (I don't know which admin) we then had a game to see who could kill keemstar first, I was just shooting at the small gnome and other people were spawning them. Awestruck picked me up and suspended me in the air while people were trying to explain and so was I. I was trying to explain with voice chat but he didn't seem to react, he said it was "FailRP" but I thought it was with a admins permission as they were dressed up as a gnome and we were trying to kill it.

-Involved- 

It was just a bit of fun after Bob and myself had a long, at least 3 hours. It wasn't effecting anyone, and we were having some fun in a space that didn't effect anyone else. 

I just think its a bit unfair as the "game" was to KOS Keemstar, whom was the admin with a Gnome player-model. The staff were involved. 
Bob didn't affect anyone, and didn't really shoot. Awestruck didn't listen to anyone in the area arguing against Awestrucks logic and reasoning.

Overall I think its an unfair blacklist that isn't just. Bob was not the only person with a weapon hunting down Keemstar, and everyone was having fun and joking around. 

With this being said, I support this appeal.
Shooting at the floor because you wanted to kill Keemstar. It just makes 0 sense. Which is why I called out on FailRP. I then went on to black list you because it isn't a valid reason. I didn't see you chasing any gnome, otherwise I would have had knowledge that you had permission. I will be in contact with the Administrator who was involved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
After speaking to the other Administrator involved to inform me more on the case, I have decided that you will not be unblacklisted.

I observed you shooting randomly for no reason. The blacklist will remain.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]