Unban GusSPJ
Your name: Gus Silly Pants Jackson

Your ban ID: 47231

Banned by: [FL]ZedsDead

Reason: "Racism In OOC"

Involved: Just me, I used the word "Nig" in OOC (Which means An unfortunate even, or being screwed over) Also When he came to me I accidentally pushed a bind from a different server (') when I was typing something.And it said something racial, but was an accident. I even said it was a bind

Why we should unban you: They misinterpreted me, and I would like to go back on your fun RP server
The racism in OOC, you originally got a blacklist from OOC for.
I then watched you, as a gun dealer, equipping a gun with two of your friends (A corleone and citizen)
going up offices where a player was sitting in a chair. You started shooting at him while in the chair,
so i unphased and grabbed you and the corleone who also was shooting to ask why you were shooting.
While grabbing you, you said "Let go of me, you're gay", and then you said "sieg heil" in chat,
to which you were banned for.

I see no reason for why this should be approved.
So you're claiming innocence in this case because it was a bind?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I was the 'citizen' here. Some guy named Hugo entered our place at the skyscraper, we asked him to leave multiple times and he refused and called us cigarettes. So Gus and the 'corleone' shot at him. Also, why is racism even against rules? People don't have freedom of speech? After the administrator blacklisted Gus from OOC, Gus used racist slurs in IC chat. I don't see why he should been banned for RDM, and I don't really understand why he should be banned for racist slurs in IC chat.
(04-05-2014, 11:37 PM)Rayden Wrote: I was the 'citizen' here. Some guy named Hugo entered our place at the skyscraper, we asked him to leave multiple times and he refused and called us cigarettes. So Gus and the 'corleone' shot at him. Also, why is racism even against rules? People don't have freedom of speech? After the administrator blacklisted Gus from OOC, Gus used racist slurs in IC chat. I don't see why he should been banned for RDM, and I don't really understand why he should be banned for racist slurs in IC chat.

Because it's against the rules, simple as that.
Like rayden said, We believed he was raiding so we shot at him, so don't jump to conclusions just because you pop up and see someone getting shot. Also As I explained I used a word that was thought to be racist, but meant "An unfortunate event" (Because people got ran over) Also If I didn't mean to say Seig Heil when I was going to type something why should that be bannable? In my defense, the only thing said was "you're gay"-which ain't racist!
Logs Wrote:v2p [00:51:01] |Exquisite| Shawny Rodriguez (STEAM_0:1:61276928) said: // not cdm, nigs were in road

Please explain to me how that word in that sentence is used to describe "An unfortunate event".

And i did not jump to conclusions. I grabbed you to speak to you and I asked you why you were shooting,
to which you replied:

logs Wrote:v2p [00:56:49] |Exquisite| Shawny Rodriguez (STEAM_0:1:61276928) said: my play
v2p [00:56:51] |Exquisite| Shawny Rodriguez (STEAM_0:1:61276928) said: my rules
v2p [00:56:52] |Exquisite| Shawny Rodriguez (STEAM_0:1:61276928) said: SEIG HEIL

We have a zero tolerance policy on the server regarding racism, discrimination and homophobia. You broke the rule TWICE, which led to a ban.
(04-06-2014, 02:48 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: And i did not jump to conclusions. I grabbed you to speak to you and I asked you why you were shooting,
to which you replied:

[quote=logs]
v2p [00:56:49] |Exquisite| Shawny Rodriguez (STEAM_0:1:61276928) said: my play
v2p [00:56:51] |Exquisite| Shawny Rodriguez (STEAM_0:1:61276928) said: my rules
v2p [00:56:52] |Exquisite| Shawny Rodriguez (STEAM_0:1:61276928) said: SEIG HEIL
Hugo was raiding our office building, I explained that over the mic chat.

(04-06-2014, 02:48 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: We have a zero tolerance policy on the server regarding racism, discrimination and homophobia. You broke the rule TWICE, which led to a ban.

But was a 14 day ban really necessary for something so simple?
[Image: Bj7E7o0IcAEJV7c.jpg]
1 time... You Obviously don't get that seig heil was a bind. But of course as an admin, you disregarded showing "v2p [00:56:53] |Exquisite| Shawny Rodriguez (STEAM_0:1:61276928) said: bind" Which is around what it would look like.. If you bothered to realize.
|not cdm, |Unfortunately they |were in the road|
Not Tolerance Policies Suck
-Policy:No Drugs What So Ever
-In a middle school someone had an asthma attack and so a student gives her an inhaler, and so the school decides to suspend the girl who used the inhaler, and expel the one that gave her the inhaler...
-Policy:No Racism wut so eva
-In an RP situation It seems that It would make sense to "Pretend" Or "Rp" to be racist. Yet you have an rp server that brings none of that Rp Experience to the table, nor Homophobia/Discrimination. You would miss the chance to have people rping that they are part of the KKK, Ncaap, Nazi, and more. If you allowed it, a slight reform in the rules, such as no flaming in ooc, or No racism in ooc, and Gangs/Groups cannot kos would work out to keep the server from being a mess.
You've broken rules which are clearly mentioned in the rules.

Your attitude only shows that you have no respect for the rules and I hope your attitude and rule-knowledge has improved when you're unbanned.

Denied.

Closing notes:

There was found no reason to remove or shorten the ban as it was found just, and the attitude that the banned player displays only shows how the ban was valid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator