Rataca's Un-Ban Request
Your name: [ALG]Lukio626

Your ban ID: 47095

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: NLR

Involved: There where a few rebels who saw it don't ask for names
Why we should un-ban you: i did not actually break NLR i did not rerun to the location and i did not revenge kill. I was in the city where rebels are banned as a Police Sgt, i'm going to confront them if anything they broke Fear RP drawing guns when mine was drawn. I killed (if i did) in self defense. (one drew a tranq sniper and shot me while my gun was pointing at them) I lagged to hell during the banning though so if you confronted i did not see it i was stuck on the NLR terms death screen. (all so my other ban was a mis understanding i have only just been able to make a account)
I see you being killed outside Nexus, and not long after I see you standing outside Nexus again shooting at the rebels.

You broke NLR by returning to the spot where you died. You broke NLR by running out of Nexus to shoot the same rebels who killed you. You should/could have:

A: Waited your 5 minutes in Nexus.
B: Left the area completely (ie run towards Cubs Food)
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I didn't i was frozen after the second time (not the checkpoint) i was manning the Check point at the city tunnels. I got killed by those rebels who where behind the gas station when i re spawned. First death checkpoint plenty of witnesses. Second death near Nexus no third death i froze up. (nice Sig by the way) Did you mistake someone else for me? i may have had a random punch fest if i spawned due to me frozen on the death screen.
I was watching over the firefight phased the whole time. It wasn't hard to confuse you with anyone else as you were the Sarge (Aka the only bald guy in a uniform). You broke NLR, and you should have waited with engaging the Rebels. It's that simple and you died closer to Nexus than you've said.

I ask that you try to pay more attention to where and when you're killed, and ensure that you don't move back to this area after 5 minutes have passed.

Denied.

As for my signature; [FL:M] Myfloodify made if for me, but thank you
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator