Unban Request
Question 
Your name: Willis STEAM_0:0:58576749

Your ban ID: 46205

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Two Officers - '[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski' & 'Stride'

Why we should unban you:
1) I was not under the threat of being shot, a tazer was not pointed at me or anything untill afterwards when I was panicking for a reason of arrest.
2) I was accused of a false arrest, in taking out a weapon while rebels were raiding. Thinking that they could not have followed me from the garage.
3) I was not inside the nexus helping with the raid of which the rest of my team (The Rebels) were taking out, instead I was beside the offices.

I do not understand why I am banned after this, I have a screenshot of the consol as my only evidence due to unexpected.

[Image: Untitled2.png]

[Image: Untitled.png]

I greatly appreciate the fearlessrp staff and players on the server, it is the time that I am banned without further questioned on a single phrase from the 'banner' being here the reason for arrest, I had my weapon out much earlier around by the garage when my fellow team was entering, I then go around the corner showing no weapon to be confronted by two officers a few minutes later of the law of which have no visible weapons, I then get tazed and woken up again, I run back a little in shock and do not realise why this was for. The moderator [FL:M] Myfloodify (One of which who tries his hardest in keeping fearless a good roleplaying community) flies by to see me stepping back a few steps from the taze just to accuse me of fearrp, can I just say at this point that I did not run from the cop or turn around, he then lifts myself into the air freezing myself like a prop to say why I was doing this, I explain I have no clue of the reason for arrest, the cop gives himself a reason to which the moderators reaction is to immediately ban me. during this time the office 'Stride' disconnected to avoid the moderator, this was not of the concern of the mod.
I saw you running away (facing the cops) whilst being under the point of a tazer. They screamed "Freeze, Stop" yet you did not stop. When you didn't stop I took you up in the air to question you (and to have a non-disturb conversation due to the chaos going on down there so to say). You said you were not understanding the reason for the arrest, thus I got the impression that you were running away from them due to the fact that you did not understand the reason.

I then get you down to discuss it with the others and they claimed to see you take up a gun and then put it down [b]during the raid/b] and whilst being near the Nexus. By that (as I considered a valid reason to be banned for) I banned you. The server was very busy at that time, and as you said, I tried to keep everything in a good condition. I did not take notice of Stride disconnecting . The only one I noticed was Ivan Tempski, and he was the only one answering.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-20-2014, 10:08 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I saw you running away (facing the cops) whilst being under the point of a tazer. They screamed "Freeze, Stop" yet you did not stop. When you didn't stop I took you up in the air to question you (and to have a non-disturb conversation due to the chaos going on down there so to say). You said you were not understanding the reason for the arrest, thus I got the impression that you were running away from them due to the fact that you did not understand the reason.

I then get you down to discuss it with the others and they claimed to see you take up a gun and then put it down [b]during the raid/b] and whilst being near the Nexus. By that (as I considered a valid reason to be banned for) I banned you. The server was very busy at that time, and as you said, I tried to keep everything in a good condition. I did not take notice of Stride disconnecting . The only one I noticed was Ivan Tempski, and he was the only one answering.

I accept the conditions on the situation and greatly admire your reason's for doing so yet I request that an unban is in place due to the fact of my confusion, I did not know of anybody saying 'Freeze' or anything of the sort, the fact of taking my gun out and placing it down again is confusing to myself as I did not do anything of the sort, in conclusion I request we leave this behind due to the situation being sudden and disorientated in which I can get unbanned for this not to happen again. It is that or I request others are brought to justice like 'Stride' which I think is getting out of hand. I am still confused of my arrest reason but I request we take this as a misunderstanding. I never request myself being the centre attention yet when this happens alot goes down all together causing myself to be punished from the community.

In theory, going out of the question, a tazer would not be able to land on you if were far enough away, this would not be something to fear, in which the ban is actually for FearRP which is usually under threat of a fire-arms, this was not included in the situation. Ignore me if you disagree with this fact as I was panicking at the time unaware of the scene.
You were running away from them, facing them (with other words you were looking at the tazer) and they yelled "Freeze" and "Stop" to you, yet you continued. If a tazer is pointed at you in close range, which it was, then it will obviously work and you would have to stop. And that is exactly what you did not. It is not that hard understanding that when you are being chased with a tazer at you (when even facing it) and they scream at you, you need to stop.

Regarding Stride, I did not take notice of him due to you being the player of interest. He was not specifically questioned, and I had already gotten my answer when he left. We are not robots that takes notice of everything that is happening on the server, thus certain things will go unnoticed for some.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I did not hear them and once again I say that the truth of which I was panicking for a reason of arrest , them shouting was not something I noticed, if you had not interacted with the situation I would of stopped shortly after running back a few paces of which let them arrest me and most likely make an @ for random arrest of which it was possibly. You did not let the situation run out thoroughly before interfering, this is why I request my unban. Deny this application if you want to but I would of thought that you would understand the full consequences if you had not acted so quickly.

Kind regards
Willis
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player Willis will stand as issued.

[FL] Venom
Server Administrative Team