G-mod Buildings.
Heya Guys.

I have clocked around 200 hours on the fearless server however I am terrible at building. Anything I have tried to build either looks ugly or really terrible. Any tips videos or in game help would be really appreciated as I would like to be able to make cool looking buildings and other stuff to enhance my roleplaying experience.
You can add me on steam and I'll teach you something that will improve your builds a lot.
(Click on my signature)
Learn to use some of the tools available such as 'precision' and test out different materials to see what works well.
I highly suggest you to learn the precision tool how it works etc.

I am quite good at building if I say so myself. But I am not really good at touching or just too lazy, haha.
But if you want to learn how build fun things, just learn how to use the precision tool!
Learn your ways around the physgun, and the primary tools (Don't worry about the more advanced ones.
Watch youtube tutorials too.
You don't have to be in the server to learn, go onto sandbox servers or single player to do these things.
Do all this stuff and you'll get better at building. (I have 1100 hours on Gmod but i am still pretty bad at building Tounge)
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member