Br on Joykill
Reason: He warranted me for illegal weaponry and contraband. I asked and as security guard i was allowed side-arm's so i was using a usp but only got it out once and that was by accident. I let him search my room's and another sru and there was nothing in them, i had only just bought them and was hoping to set up a shop. Then he tazed me 17 times while i was standing still trying to talk to him about why he was arresting me. Then he arrested me and because the reason's he had given the president for my warrant weren't true he therefore random arrested.
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
1) Use template
2) Provide evidence
3) Yes I tazed you, not 17 times though. Reason I did so was because you kept literally shouting in your mic, and was constantly crouch/jumping. I told you to stop doing both multiple times.
(07-24-2013, 04:34 PM)Jonas Wrote: 1) Use template
2) Provide evidence
3) Yes I tazed you, not 17 times though. Reason I did so was because you kept literally shouting in your mic, and was constantly crouch/jumping. I told you to stop doing both multiple times.

Yes it was I counted and I was not, you tazed me when i was speaking to you. It's not fair if you get away with this because other people get banned for stuff like this for age's and so should you. I'm pretty shore that a witness would back me up. Also what i forgot to mention was that you tried to arrest me in one life, I got killed and then you arrested me in another life!
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
(07-24-2013, 04:42 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 04:34 PM)Jonas Wrote: 1) Use template
2) Provide evidence

Yes it was I counted and I was not, you tazed me when i was speaking to you. It's not fair if you get away with this because other people get banned for stuff like this for age's and so should you. I'm pretty shore that a witness would back me up. Also what i forgot to mention was that you tried to arrest me in one life, I got killed and then you arrested me in another life!

Let me explain how you died: I was trying to arrest you in Bank of America. Your friend comes and crushes you with the door, while you were unconscious. You came (shouting) back to me saying (as an example): "You can't do shit because I died", (laughing), and all. Yes, I got you in handcuffs and tried to arrest you again at that point, but I find that reasonable as you died of propkilling (on purpose by your friend). If I shot you straight, it would have been another thing. Don't try to make it sound like that.

Also I still don't see any evidence...
Please use the template and provide evidence.
Regards,
aviator
Ban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, Joykill (STEAM_0:0:26300679).
Please note, no use of template or evidence.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator