Simplified President GUI
I like the current system now, there is no need to change it.

- Support
+Support.

Allows for the President to read each warrant easily and decide on the correct action to take.

Good suggestion!
1. +Support
2. I don't think the laws should be displayed at the top of the screen, I think you should press a button to get that GUI open, type in the laws and set an automated timer every 5 minutes to broadcast what you put in. Or, simply, you type the laws in and set it up to a bind in the GUI, so it's user friendly rather than the console. If the laws were always displayed on the screen in a corner, -support. Much like DarkRP with all their GUI, too much.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(07-25-2013, 07:35 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: 1. +Support
2. I don't think the laws should be displayed at the top of the screen, I think you should press a button to get that GUI open, type in the laws and set an automated timer every 5 minutes to broadcast what you put in. Or, simply, you type the laws in and set it up to a bind in the GUI, so it's user friendly rather than the console. If the laws were always displayed on the screen in a corner, -support. Much like DarkRP with all their GUI, too much.

That is exactly what I had written Smile the only thing that could be potentially and temporarily displayed on the screen, (and only to the president) is a small notification explaining to the president that a warrant request of some kind has been recieved, laws need to stay broadcasted how they are now!
+Support! it will be hard to make but heck, that's awesome!
(07-25-2013, 04:42 PM)Freezak Wrote: +Support! it will be hard to make but heck, that's awesome!

Its more so about creating a simple little interface and then using systems that already in place so it wouldnt take as long as you might think! Hopefully some kind of staff will notice this >.>
Already done