Unblacklist request.
Your name: [FL:RP]

Your blacklist ID: I have three. 15573, 15574 and 15575 for the same reason.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44599206

Reason: Building a vehicle.

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The first time i thought the blacklist ban time will go down for with the ban time that I'd got given so i didn't realise that I will be blacklisted from the tools when I joined the game. Another thing is that I didn't really mean to build a Vehicle in the first place, Even though I still did it I didn't read the rule, I should read the rules in the first place about building your own vehicles. Also I am apologising for doing it as well it was really stupid of me doing without reading the rule first. And one more point I would like to give out is that there is no point me being on the server because i cant do anything Roleplaying at all for example I cannot Build my Grand Exchange, I cannot make my Road blocks, I cannot build my House!, so please if you are reading this can you Unblacklist me please so i can continue with My RP and wont cause any trouble again.
[Image: 56773CED32CB26D35A20BDE2EE98985DF9068455]
(07-04-2013, 03:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [Image: 56773CED32CB26D35A20BDE2EE98985DF9068455]

Yes I do realise that is the vehicle and I am aware of breaking the Vehicle rule and I am really sorry about it but the thing is i not going to be on the server 7 hours straight or an hour everyday hours just being a Police, Paramedic and other jobs that doesn't need to build stuff, I get really bored of doing jobs that has not got building, for example I want to make a PassiveRP shop cant make it because i haven't got access to the Phys gun or the tool gun. Another thing is that What Makes this RP server good is the building and the use of tools as well, because I'd Use to Play DarkRP (shit) I got bored of it because it has limited amount of Tools that you can use and also It's Not as realistic that I felt So when I found about FearlessRP, from a friend I loved it so much because of the wide variety of Tools you can use and the things that people have built on the server. I promise I won't do anything stupid and I have read the rules over 3 times to get it into my head.
You broke the rules.