Unblacklist Request
Brick 
Name: Ƭwist3d Matrix

Time/Date:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53078597

Blacklisted Job/Tool: Physics Gun, Toolgun, Props/Entities

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I had my car out in public, after GRiiM said they were illegal, and he broadcasted it so I went to park it in the city. I ran out of gas right before the station, and cops started yelling at me, (I couldn't find their names, they were using voice, but one of them started with cole) saying they would impound my car, and they started putting cones around it, so I told them to stop and they said "just push it to the gas station" threatening me with impuondment and fining me, so I pushed it, and Enzyme teleported me to a roof, said "What did I take you to the roof for?" I said prop pushing my car (2 inches to the gas stall), and then I got blacklisted.All I ask is for my blacklist to be removed or shortened, thank you for your time.

::EDIT:: I just checked the black lists, and a kid named bloodhound Just got blacklisted for proppushing a car right after me, for HALF the time.. if this helps my case in anyway, so be it.
The reason why I gave you a longer blacklist was because you knew it was against the rules, and you chose to ignore the rules. I saw you pushing the car from KFC/Tides Hotel to BP so it wasn't just 2 inches to the gaspump as you described it. You had multiple ways of avoiding getting a blacklist:
1. Let the police impound it. (They would have realized it was empty and might have just left it where it was.)
2. Buy fuel from Market and refuel/park it yourself.

I know it sucks to waste $1000 on buying a fuelcan from the market but that's just how it is.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Blacklists of other users have absolutely no relevance to your case.

Rules Wrote:Tools/Props Rules:
2. Do not proppush at all.

Denied.