UnBlacklist Request: xKRaZeY
Your name: xKRaZeY

Your blacklist ID: 15046, 15045, 15044

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51370886

Reason: PropPush

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was banned for 24 hours and I should not have to play for 5 hours to get back the tools that were taken away for propushing/laser pointing. (especially when the prop pushing was an accident when I was trying to flip my car back onto its wheels.)
You should of just used /flip -.-...

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45739254&b=12]
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
I apologize for a late response as I've been in Spain for a week.
First off all, I banned you for contrafarming as a taxidriver although this ban was handed out after I gave you the blacklist for proppushing.

If I recall correctly I got a call about you proppushing a car. I TPed to you, brought you on a roof, confronted you and you confirmed that you had indeed proppushed a car because he rammed you or something like that.
While I was writing the command for a short blacklist (because of the proppushing) you started "shooting" and poining your physgun in the air like if you were at a disco. I felt that you did not respect nor care about the rules and this is why I gave you some time to read them.

The ban and blacklist are not for the same reasons and this is why I ended up with giving you a blacklist AND a ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.