Unfair Ban
Your name: mike3497

Your ban ID: 32680

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: This happened so long ago, I do not even know where to begin. So I was on with my friends and RP'ing correctly, breaking no rules. This idiot in the firetruck CDM'ed everyone in the city and was driving recklessly. So I decided to put a prop on top of his truck so he could not kill anymore people. If you do not believe me check the logs. It happened so long ago, I do not remember the date or his name.

Involved: bnam2 (Witnessed)

Why we should unban you: Well you should unban me for many reasons. 1.) You banned me for 3 days. 3 days!! For stopping a person from CDM'ing and you banned "[FL:RP] Tyler2606" for 4 days for mass RDM. You took so long to ban him and you are worried about me. 2.) You obviously need more admins on the server. What I did was completely justified. I stopped or attempted to stop his CDM. 3.) The logs will reveal all. They will show you what that idiot fireman was doing. He should have been the one banned not me. I hope you take the time to seriously think about what you have done and check the logs. This ban really upsets me more than anything.
Breaking rules isn't justifiable by somebody elses actions.
(06-02-2013, 12:43 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Breaking rules isn't justifiable by somebody elses actions.

I understand what you say completely. But when no admin is on to stop him, it gets really annoying to be ran over and see people ran over constantly. What I simply was doing, was trying to stop him cause no one else was. I know that fighting fire with fire won't work but it really was getting old and annoying. But being banned for 3 days for this is completely ridiculous when the above person I mentioned was banned for 4.
I am completely on mike's side, I am his friend but still having 0 admins on 33x is just unbearable.
This server is supposed to be like real life, am I correct? To give you an example of how "Breaking rules isn't justifiable by somebody elses actions" is ridiculous, take an old lady being mugged on the street. If you saw this, you would most likely run to help the lady. You would most likely punch the mugger. Normally you could be charged with assault for this but do to this man's "actions", this is justifiable. Here on the server, I saw a man driving a firetruck recklessly and CDM'ing more people than I can count. So what action do I take? I put a prop on the car to prevent the man from causing more chaos. How is this not justifiable?
Have you found a way to spawn props IRL? Please tell me if you have, I'll never have to buy furniture again.

Yes, RP is recreating real life but you have to stay within reasonable and realistic boundaries. Thats why we have a ton of restrctions set (such as NLR, FearRP.)

In-character problems can not be sorted with propblocking. Reckless drivers are for the police to handle and failing govwrnment employees should be taken to the president.
If you prop block a car from someone CDMing you are backseat administrating.

Do not compare bans with others due to the different circumstances of each situation.

Denied.