TOS
(12-07-2012, 04:28 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Terms of Service Wrote:
(You may not) resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services.

According to this, my thread regarding Real Life services for in-game money was closed.

Please tell me then why you allow
- Signature Making for in-game money
- Allowing players to buy donator for people in exchange for in-game money.

Both of those are indeed services being traded for in-game money, and so was mine.

Requesting someone of a higher position to comment.
Because they benefit players and the server.

Your "playerlevelling" services in which you simply stick a Runescape bot on for FL money does not benefit the server in anyway whatsoever.
Lead by example.
(05-09-2013, 10:39 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Because they benefit players and the server.

Your "playerlevelling" services in which you simply stick a Runescape bot on for FL money does not benefit the server in anyway whatsoever.

Thanks for your opinion, but not everything has to feed money back into the server.

Clearly you did not read my "powerleveling" thread as it actually would benefit the server because it would still be putting the money into the server and benefiting it because the payment would be through Money Packs.

Not only does it benefit the server, but player base as well...atleast those who play Runescape. Not everyone here ONLY plays garry's mod.

And also i asked for someone higher up, but thanks anyways Wink
You can't sell in-game stuff for anything else than donator statuses. Dot.

Closed.