unblacklist
Name:Ð, Kaz

Time/Date: 4/5/2013 12:30pm 6 hours and 0 minute

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46846699

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was unfairly banned because i was defending my don about 6 corleones . The corleones told the cops to go away then the don pulled his then every body elss. SS and cops came as we were at the gas station in v2d. Some body fired a shot not sure who and got in to a big war for about 5min in the street and was in mid war and got banned. I didn't brake any rules was self defence of me and my clan . I was mad at the last president for arresting the don and then later me and his cops keeped braking fear Rping by tazing cuffing uncuffing untaze me then taze me and arrest. Later he left and was still mad at the fact they broke fear rp.I'm Pritty sure the staff that narcotic haddent seen the starting point of it or he wouldn't of banned me perhaps. As for the Promoting i had said i hope we get to raid for a reason banning us. He didn't so i didn't raid him and had said that in OOC cause are team was every where. So i think thats where that came from. I haddent planed on the fight in the street was just self defence on helping my gang
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
You almost killed people who were not involved, you chose the wrong way of roleplaying this time, and I'm certain the only reason why you did it was due to your bad mood, as you also blasted in OOC, you hoped to be banned so you could express your anger.

Denied.