Vehicle Unblacklist thegunner3
Vehicle Unblacklist
Name: thegunner3

Time/Date: April 02, 9:00 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24525533

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Theomenz

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I short lag spike cause me to steer a little too close to the sidewalk and I accidently ran someone over (there were also a few cars in the road so I had to do more maneuvering). But the admin reacted much to quickly to even see it was an accident he deleted my car the instant the person I ran over fell down so I didnt eve have the chance to stop and get out of the car to show I wasnt cdming. This was a complete accident so the accusation of CDM is unjustified. I had even told the admin that I had no intention of running the player but the admin ignored me as said person was on the sidewalk
I was on the server when this happened. There was no lag spike and you intentionally turned into the people. You then proceeded to back into me, which hurt me a little then drove away.
From my standpoint, it was a very justified blacklist. If you were lagging you shouldn't have been driving, and yes, there were other cars but you could have taken many other routes from what I saw. Plus, you only have about 30 minutes left so I believe you can finish what's left of your blacklist.
Every single time I see you on the server, you're a taxi driver, and you run over at least 10 people on the sidewalk every time you're online. You're excuse is always "omg this lag" Yet you continue to drive. I believe this blacklist is justified so maybe you'll learn that when you're lagging, you will park your f#@%ing car.

Closed as per Theomenz's request.