daddy rool

Time/Date:

around 14.00 9/3/13

Steam ID:

badgerinthebin

Admin who blacklisted you:

narcotic (i think)

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

i was with my mates in the flea market, had bought the doors, set up a rp lounge type area in the front and then keypad door into the back where we had contra etc setup. i was rp'ing with my mate as 2 cops turned up at the door with guns pointed at us demanding to come in to inspect the building, so we were dealing with that, when all of a sudden the admin (narcotic i think) who was also president banned me from phys gun etc for 2 hours and removed ALL my props, enabling the police to enter base etc, i get arrested for 15 mins aswell for this...

i tried to contact the admin to ask what i had done wrong, in which i had the reply that id broken the rules by having props in a public area and having contra in a public area and to stop arguing the decision had been made (i wasnt trying to argue). now. i have based in the flea market several times, we have had admins in to inspect stuff to make sure no rules were broken previously, and everything has always been fine. this has really thrown me off because as far as i was aware if you can buy the front doors, which i had, then its not a public building? we were follwing all rules and rp'ing as expected so i just cant understand this. also, i would expect the admin to atleast take me to the side and explain what ive done wrong before just deleting everything and banning my tool. does this seem right to you?
Quote:7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.

Denied.