ShadowZenoX Unban request
Your name: ShadowZenoX

Your ban ID: 19076

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Homophobia

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: Im not homophobia at the time i used the words i used it was because there was a troll mic spamming and breaking nlr and no admin wanted to come so i said some words and apparently that made me "homophobia" i understand why i was banned and I hope to be unbanned because this is the only rp server that i ever played on and the only rp server that i love and i will not break any more rules. I also waited a few months to make this unban request and dont remember much of anything of what happened since it was early Christmas when i was banned.

Note's: none
You have 2 months and 23 days remaining of your ban, you were homophobic towards a person when the gamemode crashed. I was right there and I heard you say it clearly but when questioned you denied every saying a thing, I guess I was nice for not adding lying too.

This was your 11th ban and as you can see from the banlist, every single offense you made was a serious one, ranging from RDM to Propkilling, even insulting the moderators.

This is your last chance to pull your act togheder, I may not be an admin anymore but I'm sure my ex-colleagues will agree that your next ban will be permanent.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Appeal denied.

Wait out your suspension.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team